AXSource and BDO Solutions Canada are hosting a webinar on November 22 to talk about Microsoft Dynamics ERP with built-in Quality and Compliance functionalities specific for Life Sciences companies.
Life Science companies are facing challenges and downward pressure on pricing in response to an increasingly complex regulatory environment.
Microsoft Dynamics is a highly flexible, scalable ERP solution targeted at mid-sized to enterprise Life Sciences organizations. From a familiar user interface modeled on Microsoft’s Office products, to the use of standard Microsoft technologies like SQL Server and SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics offers many advantages over other ERP solutions. However, if a solution doesn’t support the core business processes of an organization, all of these advantages mean nothing. Microsoft Dynamics, powered by AXOQCS™, is specifically designed to serve the complex global regulatory and compliance requirements of Life Sciences companies.
BDO’s Erroll Rowe and Evan Pavan from AXSource, will show how Microsoft Dynamics, powered by AXOQCS™, can help you meet Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) with:
- Electronic Batch Records – Capture manufacturing and environmental details from raw material/components through to finished package, complete with eSignatures
- Enhanced eSignature – Authorize and maintain security at signoff points necessary in Production and Quality Control
- CAPA Management – Manage Non-Conformances and Deviations with online Corrective Actions & Preventative Actions (CAPA)
- Recall Management – Effective control of recalls for multiple products
- Quality Management – Issue quality orders for QC and inspections
- Computer System Validation (CSV) – Ensure accuracy, reproducibility, reliability, security, integrity and performance – offering a one-stop shop to the Life Sciences industry for Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CSV