Candidate Must Have :
- 5+ years of overall IT experience with an emphasis on Microsoft Dynamics and .NET development
- 3+ years Design / Dev experience with Dynamics CRM is a must, Dynamics CRM Online preferred
- Experience in Dynamics CRM development/customization/plugins/workflow development/Java script development/Migration/Security etc.
- Experience in developing Dynamics CRM reports and dashboards.
- Good experience in building digital experience for customer by integrating systems across business landscape using Web Services SOAP and REST Dynamics API’s
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Should have valid passport
- Design, document, build, test and enhance custom entities, forms, layouts, workflows, and processes in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Work in a fast-paced agile environment with aggressive deadlines
- Work closely with other teams in IT including Architecture, PO, Business Solution Analysts, QA, Release Management, and Production Support
- Responsible for working with stakeholders to provide strategic technical guidance and direction for Microsoft Dynamics implementations and associated integrations
- The successful candidate will be/learn to be a DevOps evangelist
- Responsible for collaborating with other engineers and project stakeholders on the design and development of solutions and integrations
- Responsible for building and unit testing the integrations using the appropriate technology