Cost Savings And Business Benefits Enabled By Dynamics 365 For Finance And Operations
Calculating the Total Economic Impact (TEI) of implementing a new enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution is one of the best ways to demonstrate and justify its tangible value to executives and stakeholders. Microsoft commissioned Forrester Consulting to examine the TEI of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations on seven organizations who adopted it to replace their aging, siloed ERP systems, and to develop a financial model based on their findings to quantify the key benefits of this upgrade.
Read this report to learn how Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations makes it possible to:
- Centralize and modernize your business.
- Scale for ambitious growth and integrate Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations with existing systems for fast deployments.
- Enhance experiences for the employees who use the technology most.
- Lower IT costs, reduce the need for complex customizations, and resolve major IT issues by moving to the cloud.
- Gain critical, holistic insights with enhanced data through reporting and analysis capabilities.
- Realize a greater return on your IT investment with increased operational efficiency, improved productivity, and more wholesale and retail profitability.
Reprinted from Microsoft.com