The B2B Buying Process Report
Buyers want to purchase online. Download our report to learn how you can meet this demand.
We surveyed more than 500 buyers who purchase from manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors, and we found that, although 75% of product purchases are already made online, buyers are still not buying as much online as they’d like. Is meeting this demand as simple as offering them the ability to buy online, or do buyers expect more?
In this report, we review the role of and demand for e-commerce in the B2B buying process. We examine professional buyers’ current and future requirements and provide advice on how to best meet their needs while improving your own business processes and bottom line.
Download the report to get insights on the following:
- B2B e-commerce today: The prominent role of online channels in the B2B buying process
- The unmet demand for (better) B2B online sales
- How to meet your buyers’ needs and move them online:
- What do buyers expect from B2B online buying channels?
- What can deter buyers from buying online?
- Meeting B2B buyers’ KPIs through e-commerce
- Choosing the right e-commerce platform for your customer and for your business
- Preparing your e-commerce platform for the future of B2B buying
Use these insights to better understand your buyers, stay ahead of trends and gain a competitive edge.
Meet Your B2B Buyer’s Needs with Sana Commerce
Improve your customers’ online experience and make it easier to purchase online
In the 2019 B2B Buying Process Report, the research found that not only do your B2B buyers want to make more purchases online, but they also expect a more sophisticated e-commerce experience.
Discover how the following Sana B2B e-commerce features help you meet these buyers’ demands:
- Direct ERP integration
- One-step checkout
- Repeat ordering
- Order tracking
- Return merchandise authorization (RMA)
- Online invoicing and payments
- Customer-specific pricing
- Roles and authorizations
- Account and order history overview
Download the factsheet to learn how we can help you meet your customers’ needs — and how you’ll benefit along the way!