The experience accumulated over the business landscape by AXSource Consultants and specialists leads the critical documentation and training services that will fast track end users to escalated productivity. As software upgrades and other future phase implementations progress, the need for the users to keep pace with the software advancements is a point that cannot be overlooked.
As part of the Dynamics AX implementation services, team members of our AX Technical Content writers work with the Implementation Consulting Team and Super Users from the client team to perform the following activities on demand:
- Work with AX Implementation team to prepare / customize Dynamics AX User Guides for End Users
- Prepare training material for additional customizations and add-ons at the AX End clients
- Construct test scripts for testing various configurations based on the FRDs (Functional Requirement Documents) and FDDs (Functional Design Documents) for AX client implementations specifically detailed to the business products and processes
- Comprehensive user training material for training sessions based on task functionality to a targeted audience
- Develop a “How-To” activity-based library for quick reference to get the required job done along with Workflow Process Documentation that is used to drive daily activities within the company
- We offer customer onsite group training, effectively leveraging training resources by combining hands-on workshops to increase UI familiarity with best-practice methods instruction
- Provide one-on-one or small group topic-focused sessions and discussions with an AX expert as your resource
- On line training sessions – group or individually focused when time, distance and travel are obstacles
Consistent user processes matched to the company’s way of doing business is key to maximizing the productivity of Dynamics AX. Our consultants gain detailed insight to a business’s heartbeat during the scope of the ERP implementation. This insight is vital to prepare training and other supporting documentation for end users. We feel, concise documentation of the business processes as they relate to the enterprise solution is a crucial aspect of realizing the ROI of the ERP process. Contact our team for more details.